The Ultimate ACT Math Course (+FREE Worksheets & Tests)
The greatest wide-ranging course to assist people in acing an ACT Math exam!
Seeking a FREE online course to aid you or your pupils in succeeding with an ACT Math examination? Here you are!
So you need a no-cost, included wide-ranging course that covers the ACT Math concepts, so you can aid pupils in improving and comprehending their math knowledge and skills, as well as help them learn all that’s needed to ace the ACT Math test, then stay here. This is a comprehensive course involving every ACT Math concept. This ideal ACT Math course is your sole product needed if you want to do great on the ACT Math exam.
This ACT Mathematics course as well as the available Effortless Math Education products get employed by thousands of people taking ACTs every year. They provide aid for a review of the basics, as well as going over math concepts, and all that’s needed to know where they need to study the most so they can do great when taking the ACT.
No schedule means learning at your speed! All the lectures contain examples, notes, activities and exercises, that aid the learning and comprehension of all the needed concepts with ease.
There is also a FREE
Learn how to prepare for the ACT Math Test:
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the ACT Math Test
ACT Mathematics Complete Course
Fractions and Decimals
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expressions
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
- Systems of Equations
- Finding Slope
- Graphing Lines Using Standard Form
- Graphing Lines Using Slope-Intercept Form
- Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Finding Midpoint
- Finding Distance of Two Points
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
- Writing Polynomials in Standard Form
- Simplifying Polynomials
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Multiplying Monomials
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials
- Multiplying a Polynomial and a Monomial
- Multiplying Binomials
- Factoring Trinomials
- Operations with Polynomials
Geometry and Solid Figures
Statistics and Probability
- Function Notation
- Adding and Subtracting Functions
- Multiplying and Dividing Functions
- Composition of Functions
- Solving a Quadratic Equation
- Graphing Quadratic Functions
- Solving Quadratic Inequalities
- Graphing Quadratic Inequalities
- Adding and Subtracting Complex Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Complex Numbers
- Rationalizing Imaginary Denominators
- Trig Ratios of General Angles
- Coterminal Angles and Reference Angles
- Angles and Angle Measure
- Evaluating Trigonometric Function
- Missing Sides and Angles of a Right Triangle
- Arc Length and Sector Area
Take a FREE
College Entrance Tests
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the ACT Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the ACT Math Test
More from Effortless Math for ACT Test …
Looking for FREE ACT Math websites to find free online resources?
Here is our complete list of Top 10 Free Websites for ACT Math Preparation.
Need a practice test to help you improve your ACT Math score?
Do you know the key differences between SAT Math and ACT Math?
Find your answer here: SAT Math vs. ACT Math: the key differences.
The Perfect Prep Books for the ACT Math Test
Have any questions about the ACT Test?
Write your questions about the ACT or any other topics below and we’ll reply!
More math articles
- The Ultimate SAT Math Course (+FREE Worksheets & Tests)
- Full-Length CLEP College Mathematics Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- ASTB Math Practice Test Questions
- The Law of Sines
- How to Determine Functions?
- Best Calculator for Calculus 2022
- How to Graph Quadratic Functions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Identities of Complex Numbers
- PSAT 10 Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 10 Most Common 3rd Grade NYSE Math Questions