If you’re seeking an online AFOQT Math course that’s free to assist you in mastering every AFOQT Math concept before taking the exam, this course is what you need. This is the best complete course including all the AFOQT Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge beliefs and subjects. This fantastic AFOQT Math course is the single source you’ll ever want to be number one when taking an AFOQT Math exam.
This AFOQT Math course has been used successfully by thousands of those who took the AFOQT test annually to aid them in reviewing basic subject materials, brushing up in math skills, and finding out where they are weak or strong so they get a top grade when taking the AFOQT exam.
Learn as quickly or slowly as you need because there isn’t a schedule to follow! Each of the lessons in the course delivers notes, exercises, activities, and examples to aid test-takers in studying about every concept for the AFOQT Math exam easily. Just do exactly what each lesson shows you and you’ll be find come test day.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the AFOQT Math Test
AFOQT Math Complete Course
Fractions and Decimals
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Ratios
- Proportional Ratios
- Similarity and Ratios
- Percentage Calculations
- Percent Problems
- Discount, Tax and Tip
- Percent of Increase and Decrease
- Simple Interest
Best AFOQT Math Prep Resource for 2022
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expressions
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
- Systems of Equations
- Finding Slope
- Graphing Lines Using Standard Form
- Graphing Lines Using Slope-Intercept Form
- Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Finding Midpoint
- Finding Distance of Two Points
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
The Best Quick Study Guide for the AFOQT Math Test
- Writing Polynomials in Standard Form
- Simplifying Polynomials
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Multiplying Monomials
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials
- Multiplying a Polynomial and a Monomial
- Multiplying Binomials
- Factoring Trinomials
- Operations with Polynomials
Geometry and Solid Figures
Statistics and Probability
- Function Notation
- Adding and Subtracting Functions
- Multiplying and Dividing Functions
- Composition of Functions
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the AFOQT Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the AFOQT Math Test
More from Effortless Math for AFOQT Test …
Do not know how to prepare for the AFOQT math test?
Check out our How to Prepare for the AFOQT Math Test?
Need Math worksheets to help you prepare for the AFOQT Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge?
Have a look at our comprehensive AFOQT Math Worksheets to help you practice all AFOQT Math concepts and prepare for the AFOQT Math test.
Looking for AFOQT Math FREE online resources?
Here is our complete list of Top 10 Websites for FREE AFOQT Math Preparation.
The Perfect Prep Books for the AFOQT Math Test
Have any questions about the AFOQT Test?
Write your questions about the AFOQT or any other topics below and we’ll reply!
More math articles
- How to Use Order of Operations? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- FREE ISEE Upper Level Math Practice Test
- How Does ALEKS Grading Work?
- 5th Grade OST Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Full-Length 7th Grade FSA Math Practice Test
- What Kind of Math Is on the CBEST Test?
- Do You Need to Pass the CBEST to be a Substitute Teacher?
- 10 Must-Have Elementary Classroom Math Supplies
- 3rd Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 10 Most Common 5th Grade OST Math Questions