If you desire a FREE HSPT Math course that will aid your pupils in mastering every single HSPT Math concept before the test date, then this course is the one you want. This course is a comprehensive course encompassing every HSPT Math topic. This ideal HSPT Math course is the sole thing pupils require if they want to be successful when taking an HSPT Math exam.
Tons of people who took the HSPT Math test have competed in this course every year. It helped them to review fundamental subject areas, renew their math skills, find out where they are weak or strong, and get a top grade when they take an HSPT test.
Learn via your speed since no schedules exist! Every lesson has tons of notes, tips, practice sessions, and more to aid pupils in mastering all the HSPT Math concepts easily. Merely follow the instructions for each lecture if you want to do fantastic when taking an HSPT Math test.
There is also a FREE
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the HSPT Math Test
HSPT Math Complete Course
Fractions and Decimals
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Ratios
- Proportional Ratios
- Similarity and Ratios
- Percentage Calculations
- Percent Problems
- Discount, Tax and Tip
- Percent of Increase and Decrease
- Simple Interest
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expressions
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
- Systems of Equations
- Finding Slope
- Graphing Lines Using Standard Form
- Graphing Lines Using Slope-Intercept Form
- Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Finding Midpoint
- Finding Distance of Two Points
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
- Writing Polynomials in Standard Form
- Simplifying Polynomials
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Multiplying Monomials
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials
- Multiplying a Polynomial and a Monomial
- Multiplying Binomials
- Factoring Trinomials
- Operations with Polynomials
Geometry and Solid Figures
Statistics and Probability
- Function Notation
- Adding and Subtracting Functions
- Multiplying and Dividing Functions
- Composition of Functions
Take a FREE
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the HSPT Math test?
The Only Resource Your student Will Ever Need to ace the HSPT Math Test
More from Effortless Math for HSPT Test …
Want to know how to memorize HSPT math formulas efficiently?
You should use an organized list of formulas to learn faster: HSPT Math Formulas
Are you looking for specific techniques to relieve anxiety on the HSPT math test?
Top 10 Tips to Overcome HSPT Math Anxiety provides what you want.
Do you have little time want to just focus on the top HSPT math practice questions?
Well we have it for you: Top 10 HSPT Math Practice Questions
The Best Books to Ace the HSPT Test
Have any questions about the HSPT Test?
Write your questions about the HSPT or any other topics below and we’ll reply!
More math articles
- how to Find Transformation: Rotations, Reflections, and Translations?
- 6th Grade MCAS Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Solve Multiplication Rule for Probabilities?
- FREE 8th Grade STAAR Math Practice Test
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 20
- 5th Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 3rd Grade OST Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Full-Length 7th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test
- How to Prepare for the CLEP College Mathematics Test?
- What does the STAAR Test Stand For?