5th Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable
If you are looking for a comprehensive collection of FREE printable 5th Grade Math worksheets to help your students review basic math topics, then this page is just for you.
Here you can find a great collection of free math exercises and worksheets that would help your 5th-grade students prepare and practice.
Click on each topic and download the math worksheet for 5th-grade students.
There is also a FREE
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print them as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 4 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 6 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 7 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 8 Mathematics Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade Math Test
5th Grade Mathematics Concepts
Place Vales and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
The Best Book to Help You Succeed on the 5th Grade Math test
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Only Resource Your Student Will Ever Need to Ace the 5th Grade Math
5th Grade Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome TABE Math Anxiety
- 4th Grade ACT Aspire Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 7th Grade MEAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 8th Grade ILEARN Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 6th Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 5 ACT Math Study Guides
- How to Do Operations with Polynomials? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 3rd Grade PACE Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Prepare for TExES Core Subjects Math Test?
- 3rd Grade NYSE Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
What people say about "5th Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable"?
No one replied yet.