The Ultimate OAR Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
A complete Online course to aid you in preparing to take the OAR Math exam.
Trying to find a comprehensive Online course that won’t cost you a penny, yet will assist you in succeeding when you take the OAR Math exam? Then, you are in the right place.
Do you require a comprehensive OAR Math course to assist you in learning every math concept needed to ace the exam? Look no more as you are on the correct site. This course is perfect and will cover every topic for OAR Mathematics. It’s the sole thing you’ll ever require to get ready for taking the OAR Math exam.
This OAR Math course is utilized by many OAR exam-takers annually to assist them in going over the basic core materials, renew their math knowledge, and find their weaknesses and strong areas so they can gain the top score possible on the test.
There’s no schedule, and you learn at your speed. The lessons contain examples, notes, activities, and other examples to assist pupils in learning and understanding all the needed concepts.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the OAR Math Test!
OAR Math Complete Course
Fractions and Decimals
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Ratios
- Proportional Ratios
- Similarity and Ratios
- Percentage Calculations
- Percent Problems
- Discount, Tax and Tip
- Percent of Increase and Decrease
- Simple Interest
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expressions
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
- Finding Slope
- Graphing Lines Using Standard From
- Graphing Lines Using Slope-Intercept From
- Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Finding Midpoint
- Finding Distance of Two Points
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
- Writing Polynomials in Standard Form
- Simplifying Polynomials
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Multiplying Monomials
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials
- Multiplying a Polynomial and a Monomial
- Multiplying Binomials
- Factoring Trinomials
- Operations with Polynomials
Geometry and Solid Figures
Statistics and Probability
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the OAR Math test?
The Best Book to Ace the OAR Test
More from Effortless Math for OAR Test …
Need step-by-step instructions to show you how to prepare for the OAR math test?
Here’s what you want !: How to Prepare for the OAR Math Test?
Do you think that the sample practice questions can greatly help you succeed in the OAR math test?
So why not try our free sample practice questions?: OAR Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
Do you prefer the self-study method to prepare for the OAR math test?
So you need to know the top OAR math websites to help you with this: Top 5 Free Websites for OAR Math Preparation
The Perfect Prep Books for the OAR Math Test
Have any questions about the OAR Test?
Write your questions about the OAR or any other topics below and we’ll reply!
More math articles
- How to Find the Probability of Compound Event?
- 8th Grade ACT Aspire Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Distinguishing Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight
- Graph Points on a Coordinate Plane
- Top 10 PSAT/NMSQT Math Practice Questions
- 6th Grade MCA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Prepare for the THEA Math Test?
- 4th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Top 10 5th Grade MEAP Math Practice Questions
- Top 10 Tips to Create a CLEP College Mathematics Study Plan