Top 5 Free Websites for OAR Math Preparation
The Officer Aptitude Rating, known as the OAR test is a subset of the larger Aviation Standard Test Battery used by the Navy, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps. OAR is free for anyone who meets the minimum application criteria for an officer education program.
The OAR test consists of three subtests:
- Math Skills Test (30 Questions)
- Reading Comprehension Test (20 Questions)
- Mechanical Comprehension Test (30 Questions)
All questions will be multiple choice and will be done to measure your initial understanding of these basic principles.
The OAR math covers the following topics:
- Basic arithmetic operations
- Solving for variables
- Calculation of angles
In this post, we want to introduce you to the top free websites for OAR that if you find it difficult to pay for online classes or do not have enough time to attend OAR classes, you can pass this test. So join us!
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the OAR Math Test
EffortlessMath site offers a set of OAR test exercises, worksheets, practice tests, formulas, and also test-taking strategies for the OAR test. Access to all of these OAR test resources is easy and free. With this site, pass the OAR test effortlessly and easily.
On the Mometrix website, the practice test is as close as possible to the actual test. You can also utilize it to familiarize yourself with the OAR content, so you know what to expect when OAR exam day arrives.
3: TRIVIUM TEST PREP
The TRIVIUM TEST PREP website helps you prepare for the OAR test by providing free practice tests for you.
The PETERSONS website provides you with a complete guide to mastering the OAR exam.
5: Test Prep Review
Test Prep Review or the TPR website helps you pass the OAR test by providing test preparation resources and free online practice tests.
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the OAR Math test?
The Best Book to Ace the OAR Test
More from Effortless Math for OAR Test …
Do you find the OAR test scores difficult to understand?
How Is the OAR Test Scored helps you better understand your OAR test scores!
Need a way to practice more math on the OAR test?
Our worksheets are the way you want them !: OAR Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Does preparing for the OAR math test seem difficult?
We make it easy for you: How to Prepare for the OAR Math Test?
The Perfect Prep Books for the OAR Math Test
Have any questions about the OAR Test?
Write your questions about the OAR or any other topics below and we’ll reply!
More math articles
- Using Vertical and Horizontal Number Lines to Represent Integers
- Best Calculator for Calculus 2022
- How to Subtract Mixed Numbers? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 6th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Six Hacks for ACT Math: Top Clues, Tricks, and Tactics
- ALEKS Math Placement Review and FAQs
- 5 Best Praxis Core Math Study Guides
- Ratio, Proportion and Percentages Puzzle -Critical Thinking 10
- 5th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 3rd Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable