It doesn’t matter if you are bad at math or a genius because anyone can get a 36 on the ACT Math test. It is all about knowing what the ACT requires and ensuring you practice it at home. So, if you are looking to get a perfect 36 score on the Math ACT, you have come to the right place.
Here are the top ways that will help you get that perfect score.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the ACT Math Test
1. Take ACT Practice Math Tests
Your ACT Math test will only go as well as your preparation. That is why you must take a few practice ACT Math tests to understand where you stand. It will help you determine your weaknesses and the areas you must work on to achieve a perfect score.
Keep in mind that you must recreate the same conditions as the ACT. So, set a timer, go to a quiet place, and begin taking the practice test. After you are done, you can move on to the next step.
2. Understand Your Weakness
After the practice test, you can check the paper and see your weak area: is its accuracy or speed? For example, if you did not complete all the questions on time, it means you must work on your speed. On the other hand, if you got any questions wrong, you must strengthen your math concepts.
You might also be weak in speed and accuracy, and that is okay too. Now that you know your weaknesses, you can work on them to do better on the ACT. Keep on practicing to prepare yourself for the ACT Math test.
Best ACT Math Prep Resource for 2021
3. Master Time-Management Tricks And Skills
It is essential to master time management skills before your ACT Math test. The extra seconds can be the key that can help you score a perfect 36. Here are some essential tricks and tips that will help you manage time efficiently:
- Identify questions that will take up most of your time and skip them to do them last
- You must know when to move on when you find a tricky question you don’t know how to solve at all
- If you don’t know the answer, take your best guess and move on
These are the top three tips that will help you save time during your ACT Math test.
4. Master Word Problems
Word problems are a challenge of their own. If you feel that these problems are your weak area, you can work on them in the following ways:
- Practice at least five word problems daily
- Underline important information as you read the word problem
- Be sure to read the word problem a few times
- You can draw a picture to visualize the word problem
- Check and see if the problem is asking for a solution or an equation
Once you follow these guidelines, you will quickly answer all word problems in no time.
These are the top four tips to help you score a perfect 36 on the Math ACT. So, apply these tips today and take your practice to the next level.
The Best Books to Ace the ACT Math Test
More from Effortless Math …
Are you looking for a FREE ACT Math course to help you prepare for your test?
Check out our Ultimate ACT Math Course.
Need Math worksheets to help you measure your exam readiness for your upcoming ACT test?
Have a look at our comprehensive ACT Math Worksheets to help you practice and prepare for the ACT Math test.
Want to review the most common ACT Math formula?
Here is our complete list of ACT Math formulas.
Looking for FREE ACT Math websites to find free online resources?
Here is our complete list of Top 10 Free Websites for ACT Math Preparation.
Need a practice test to help you improve your ACT Math score?
Do you know the key differences between SAT Math and ACT Math?
Find your answer here: SAT Math vs. ACT Math: the key differences.
The Perfect Prep Books for the ACT Math Test
Have any questions about the ACT Test?
Write your questions about the ACT or any other topics below and we’ll reply!
More math articles
- Best Laptops for Back to School
- TSI Math Formulas
- Top 10 ALEKS Math Prep Books (Our 2022 Favorite Picks)
- What Kind of Math Is on the ACT Test?
- 10 Most Common 8th Grade ACT Aspire Math Questions
- How to Prepare for the DAT Quantitative Reasoning Math Test?
- 3rd Grade FSA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 5th Grade Common Core Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Full-Length ISEE Upper Level Math Practice Test
- The Ultimate CLEP College Algebra Course