Number Properties Puzzle -Critical Thinking 4
This is another great and fun critical thinking puzzle to tease your brain and sharpen your basic math skills. This is for those who love math puzzles. Let's challenge your brain!
12 = 13
35 = 28
47 = 311
10 = ?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 11.
To answer this question, we need to find the pattern. For these equations, don’t try to find a relationship between numbers on both sides. Instead, consider the digits of each number and try to find a relationship between the two digits of the number in the left side. What operation between the digits of the number in the left side can create the digits of the number of the ride side?
12 = 13 35 = 28 47 = 311 10 = ?
Find the difference of two digits of the number in the left side. That is the left digit of the number in the right side.
The digit (or digits) in the right side of the answer is created by adding the two digits of the first number. For example, 12 = 13
Difference of 2 and 1 is 1 and the sum of 1 and 2 is 3.
Therefore, the answer is 11.
1 – 0 = 1 and 1 + 0 = 1
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Why Learning Styles are a Myth?
- 3rd Grade IAR Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- The Ultimate ISEE Middle-Level Math Course (+FREE Worksheets & Tests)
- Top 10 Tips to Create an ISEE Math Study Plan
- How to Simplify Polynomials? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Match Word Problems with the One-Step Equations
- How to Simplify Complex Fractions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Understanding Occupations, Education, and Income
- CBEST Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- PSAT 10 Math Practice Test Questions
What people say about "Number Properties Puzzle -Critical Thinking 4"?
No one replied yet.