Other Topics Puzzle – Challenge 96
This is a perfect math puzzle for those who have a love relationship with brain teasers. Time to challenge your brain! The solution is also given.
The date of the Math competition is the third Saturday in May in each year. What is the first possible date of the competition?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is B.
The first possible date of the competition is the soonest when Saturday is the first day of the month. In this case, the third Saturday would be on 15th of May.
The Best Books to Ace Algebra
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Find the Volume and Surface Area of a Triangular Prism?
- How to Use Number Lines to Graph Fractions as Decimals
- How to Find the Period of a Function?
- How Is the OAR Test Scored?
- FREE 6th Grade FSA Math Practice Test
- 10 Most Common 7th Grade MCAS Math Questions
- 10 Most Common 6th Grade OST Math Questions
- The Most Effective Methods for Learning Math Facts and Improving Number Sense
- The Best SAT Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Word Problems Involving Area of Quadrilaterals and Triangles