Other Topics Puzzle – Challenge 96
This is a perfect math puzzle for those who have a love relationship with brain teasers. Time to challenge your brain! The solution is also given.
The date of a Math competition is the third Saturday in May in each year. What is the first possible date of the competition?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is B.
The first possible date of the competition is the soonest when Saturday is the first day of the month. In this case, the third Saturday would be on 15th of May.
More math articles
- Top 10 Free Websites for ACT Math Preparation
- Getting a Math Degree: Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
- Top 10 7th Grade MCAS Math Practice Questions
- GED Math Practice Test Questions
- FREE 8th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test
- How to Determine Limits Using Algebraic Manipulation?
- Top 10 4th Grade MEAP Math Practice Questions
- Full-Length 7th Grade IAR Math Practice Test
- Top 10 Tips to Create an AFOQT Math Study Plan
- 10 Most Common 6th Grade OST Math Questions