The date of a Math competition is the third Saturday in May in each year. What is the first possible date of the competition?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is B.
The first possible date of the competition is the soonest when Saturday is the first day of the month. In this case, the third Saturday would be on 15th of May.
More math articles
- How to Find Mean, Median, Mode, and Range of the Given Data? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 3rd Grade Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Solve Compound Interest Problems?
- 10 Most Common ISEE Middle-Level Math Questions
- Top 10 8th Grade STAAR Math Practice Questions
- How to Prepare for TExES Core Subjects Math Test?
- 3rd Grade K-PREP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 10 Most Common 5th Grade OST Math Questions
- 4th Grade OST Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 6th Grade MEAP Math FREE Sample Practice Questions