Other Topics Puzzle – Challenge 96
This is a perfect math puzzle for those who have a love relationship with brain teasers. Time to challenge your brain! The solution is also given.
The date of a Math competition is the third Saturday in May in each year. What is the first possible date of the competition?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is B.
The first possible date of the competition is the soonest when Saturday is the first day of the month. In this case, the third Saturday would be on 15th of May.
More math articles
- How to Find the Number of Solutions in a System of Equations?
- 8th Grade CMAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 3rd Grade SBAC Math Practice Questions
- How to Solve Inverse Trigonometric Functions?
- Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 80
- 4th Grade M-STEP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 7th Grade ILEARN Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Find Missing Sides and Angles of a Right Triangle? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 3
- 6th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test Questions