5th Grade KAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you want your 5th-grade student to get an acceptable score on the KAP test? With our FREE 5th-grade KAP math worksheets, passing the KAP test is no longer a dream.
The Kansas Assessment Program (KAP) includes a variety of tests that are specific to the state of Kansas and are used to assess the academic performance of students in grades 3-8. Our comprehensive 5th-grade KAP math worksheets are a great tool for getting a great score in the math section of the KAP test. Our math worksheets have features that will satisfy you, including that they are FREE, comprehensive, and that they contain all the important questions that 5th-grade students will see similar to the KAP math test.
Downloading these KAP math worksheets does not even require registration, so download them right now and enjoy!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 KAP Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 KAP Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 KAP Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 KAP Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade KAP Math Test
5th Grade KAP Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade KAP Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade KAP Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade KAP Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- What is the difference between LCM and HCF and how to calculate these properly?
- How to Add and Subtract Radical Expressions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Top Tablets for Online Math Teaching
- How to Multiply and Divide Decimals? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- FREE 8th Grade MEAP Math Practice Test
- When do the ACT Scores Come out?
- DAT Quantitative Reasoning Math Practice Test Questions
- 4th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test Questions
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 46
- 4th Grade MEA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
What people say about "5th Grade KAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable"?
No one replied yet.