Beginning in 2015, The FCAT test was replaced by the Florida Standards Assessments (FAS). It is the state’s testing program and is based on state curriculum standards in core subjects including:
- and Mathematics.
The tests measure the progress of students from 3rd grade to 10th grade. The test window for FSA for the year 2019 is as follows:
- Grade 4 to 10 ELA Writing and Grade 3 ELA Reading: April 1–12, 2019
- Grades 4–6 ELA Reading and Grades 3–6 Mathematics: May 1–14, 2019
- Grades 7–10 ELA Reading and Grades 7 & 8 Mathematics: May 1–29, 2019
FSA Mathematics sessions are administered over two days. Test session lengths are as
- Grades 3–5: Two 80-minute sessions
- Grades 6–8: Three 60-minute sessions
Best resources to prepare for the FSA Math test
There are many prestigious FSA Math books and study guides that can help your students prepare for the test. Most major test preparation companies have some offerings for the FSA, and the short-listing of the best book ends up being a puzzling phenomenon. There are also many online FSA courses.
If you think your student is good at math and just need a perfect FSA Math workbook tests, then one of the following books is a perfect choice for your student:
The following books are also helpful for students who just need to brush up their math skills and prepare for the FSA Math test: