5th Grade Common Core Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Here you can find a great collection of free math exercises and worksheets that would help your students for 5th Grade Common Core preparation and practice.
Following is a perfect collection of free exercises and worksheets that would help your students for 5th Grade Common Core Math preparation and practice.
Click on each topic and download the math worksheet for 5th Grade Common Core.
There is also a FREE
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 Common Core Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 Common Core Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 Common Core Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 Common Core Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade Common Core Math Test
5th Grade Common Core Mathematics Concepts
Place Vales and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Best Book for the 5th Grade Common Core Math Test
5th Grade Common Core Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade Common Core Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade Common Core Math Test
More math articles
- How to Find Complementary and Supplementary Angles? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 3rd Grade AZMerit Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Best Calculators For 12th Grade Students
- 3rd Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- What Level of Math is Tested on the PSAT/NMSQT?
- 7th Grade MAP Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- FREE 6th Grade MAP Math Practice Test
- How to Solve Trigonometric Equations?
- How to Simplify Radical Expressions Involving Fractions?
- FREE 8th Grade STAAR Math Practice Test