Best Books for Students Preparing for the SAT Math Test
The SAT is also known as the Scholastic Aptitude Test For college. The test is used in college admissions. The scoring ranges from 1060 to 1600 and costs about $46.
The SAT Math section is divided into four areas. The math portion can be challenging because it’s everything you’ve learned in high school.
With all that being said, it’s time to start prepping for the exam. You’ll need a great Math SAT book. The book must be affordable and covers every maths topic that will be on the SAT exam with clear explanations and an easy-to-follow format. The text must include tips and tricks and different strategies to help you navigate the SAT testing process. So here are the best books for SAT Math.
What are the benefits of taking the SAT
Taking the SAT comes with many perks that will open the doors to many colleges and universities. If you score high on the SAT, your skills will transfer over into college. The exam helps students in a way that prepares them for their careers.
- More scholarship money
- Improve your chances of getting into any college in the country
- More access to AP classes and college credits.
- Overall the test makes you more productive.
7 Best SAT Math Prep Books
Get the best score that you possibly can with the SAT Math for Beginners Prep Book. Suitable for students of any High School level. Feel confident and stress-free with the combined strategies and tips to help you ace the SATs. You are guaranteed to understand solid mathematical concepts and assess problems thoroughly that will transcend well beyond the SATs. Learn the structure of the SAT exam with the study guide on how to prepare and complete each lesson.
- Almost a replica of the SAT exam
- Identifies and reviews all of the concepts on the SAT Math section
- Great educational book for all Masters
- 2-complete math test
- Created by SAT tutors for students
The Math SAT Prep is combined with expert strategies, clear mini-summaries, and realistic practice problems. There are so many practice problems in this comprehensive prep book and online tools as well. The exam layout has been constructed meticulously based on student feedback to meet the expectations of future students. The book aims to help students master complex math problems from basic math to advanced trigonometry.
- 15 math practice sets and detailed explanations
- 250 straightforward practice questions
- Provides different methods and techniques to improve math score
Have more time in your day with this everything-in-1 SAT Math for Dummies book. This book is loaded with practice problems, two practice tests, and details and solutions to help you do just that to improve your score and pass the test.
- Plenty of practice problems and examples
- Easy to follow format
- Step-by-step explanation
4- Princeton Review SAT Subject Test Math 2 Prep, 3rd Edition: 3 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
Become the best SAT taker that you can be with the SAT Math 2 Prep. Princeton Review SAT Prep will make you feel like it’s test day. The simulated math exams will build confidence, ease anxiety, creating a test-taking monster. In addition, Princeton created the workbook to assist students with math needs. This exam book will challenge students’ minds by providing higher-level math questions and concise and informative explanations to help students become more productive when studying, resulting in exceptional scores.
- 3-details sample test
- Helpful tactics to help you ace the exam
- An in-depth detachable study guide
- 640 review questions to challenge your mind
Create a unique, confident, and fun experience with the fully updated SAT Prep Black Book. Designed by an accomplished sat tutor named Matt Barret, created to extensively train, Students on every subject. Take advantage of the walk-through questions, step-by-step explanations, Systematic process. This book is perfect for inspiring Ivy league students. The Math Prep Book goes far beyond High School material. You will learn all of the nuances of the SATs exams, including tricks and tips.
- Provide you with a unique strategy
- Covers all aspects of math on the SATs
McGraw-Hill is a reputable institution that has been around for a long time. This book offers a complete and depth informative tool to help you excel in the SAT Math section. Students will gain skill-building techniques while practicing with this book. Stimulate your minds with challenging problems throughout the book to cure any worries you had about the SATs.
- Realistic questions based solely on the SATs and answer explanations
- Hundreds of mathematical practice problems that cover grid-ins and multiple-choice Exercises.
The phrase practice makes perfect was taken totally beyond its context with The 1600 io SAT book. The book is said to be a game-changer for premium SAT and structural prep resources. This transformative book has a section of special tricks and hacks to navigating the SATs. You will feel at ease with the structure and format of this book. The book provides concise, informative, and structural material on every single mathematical concept. Immerse yourself in the rich, comprehensive text. The book offers 850 Pages, 22 chapters, and over 900 practice problems. Separated into 95 categories, a fully organized book to help you thoroughly and easily navigate it. When you complete this book, you will finally be a pro with 200 example problems, complete with multiple Writing Solutions and over 600 mini drill problems.
- The mini drills were created to challenge and identify problem areas
- Every single problem in this book has been cross-referenced and quickly looked up in case of any confusion.
SAT Prep Books Comparison Table (2022)
|Rank||Title||Publisher||# of Pages||Practice test||Online material||Price|
|#1||SAT Math for Beginners||Effortless Math Education||304 pages||2 full-length practice tests||Yes||$14.99|
|#2||SAT Math Prep||Kaplan Publishing||228 pages||Yes||Yes||$14.16|
|#3||SAT Math For Dummies||For Dummies||384 pages||3 practice tests||No||$6.99|
|#4||Princeton Review SAT Subject Test Math 2 Prep||Princeton Review||512 pages||3 full-length practice tests||Yes||$9.00|
|#5||SAT Math 2 Prep Black Book||ACT Prep Books||352 pages||2 practice tests||No||$19.99|
|#6||McGraw-Hill’s Conquering SAT Math||McGraw-Hill Education||400 pages||5 practice tests||No||$5.99|
|#7||1600.io SAT Math Orange Book Volume II||Independently published||410 pages||Yes||No||$29.00|
More math articles
- PSAT / NMSQT Math-Test Day Tips
- SAT Math-Test Day Tips
- Best Note-Taking Tablet for College Students
- 8th Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Equipment Needed for Online Math Teaching
- Word Problems Involving Equivalent Ratio
- Top 5 GED Math Study Guides
- Pictographs and Tally Charts
- 7 Best PSAT Math Study Guides
- 4th Grade MAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable