If you’re looking to pass the GED and need some assistance with the Math portion, you may wonder what is the best GED math study guide? You don’t want to waste your time with boring, unhelpful, and ultimately useless guides. You also don’t want to pay for guides that end up just ripping you off.
Of utmost importance is that we’ve only selected books from trusted and known companies. Unfortunately, there is a vast range of GED study guides on the market, and not all of them are from reputable or knowledgeable companies.
We also found it essential to review and only select books with thorough and complete information to help you with GED math. Therefore, we did not include only partially helpful books or books that suggested you buy other resources to combine to get the complete picture.
Never fear though, we are here to help you select the best GED math study guide to reach your goal as fast and as efficiently as possible.
Best GED Math Study Guides
This guide is hands down our top choice for anybody wanting to pass GED math. While we said not everybody learns the same way, if you read to learn best, this book will help you crush GED math with confidence, and you’ll never have to look back.
You can use this guide for self-study without needing a class or tutor. However, you can work on this guide with a tutor to assist even further if that is your preference.
- Specifically designed to help pass the GED math test. No fluff or extras that aren’t needed.
- Written by experts in math and proven to help you pass the GED math test.
- More than 500 math practice questions, all grouped so that you can review specific knowledge gaps.
- 2 full-length practice tests to simulate the real GED math test, with detailed answers to help review any problem areas.
Test Prep Books have provided a solid test prep guide to give you an overview of the GED math test, provide strategies to help pass it, and many practice questions to test your knowledge before you attempt the actual test.
- It provides strategies on how to pass the GED math test.
- Complete coverage of all GED math sections
- Practice questions with detailed answers if you don’t understand
- Excellent 5-star reviews by previous GED preppers
Mometrix provides an excellent and up-to-date prep guide. It also comes with access to online videos that give you step-by-step guidance on each section if you are more auditory in your learning.
- Practice test questions
- Tips and strategies for passing the GED math test
- Complete review of all GED Math Sections
- Access to video guides on each section
McGraw-Hill rounds out our list of recommendations with an excellent GED math workbook. If you’re not just looking for practice tests and questions, this book is excellent in providing you with full coverage and the knowledge required to get you back into studying and assist in passing your GED.
- 600 math problems to thoroughly test your knowledge
- Pretests to check your existing expertise and where your gaps may be.
- Practice tests to see how far you’ve come and what you may experience during the actual GED test.
- You are provided with 100 flashcards to review all 4 sections of the math test.
The GED is an essential step for moving forward in life and either continue your education or get a new job. Make sure that you pick the best GED study guide so that you can learn quickly and pass with success on your first try.