5th Grade OSTP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you want to find skill-building practice resources to help your student succeed on the 5th-grade OSTP math test? Try our 5th-grade OSTP math worksheets.
The Oklahoma State Testing Program (OSTP) is a test that measures the ability of students in grades 3-8.
The math section is an important part of the 5th-grade OSTP test. 5th-grade OSTP math worksheets are designed to help 5th-grade students in this section.
In addition to being free, the 5th-grade OSTP math worksheets have standard question levels and cover a variety of question types.
These 5th-grade OSTP math worksheets are suitable for 5th-grade students with any level of skill and reveal their strengths and weaknesses well.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 OSTP Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 OSTP Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 OSTP Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 OSTP Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade OSTP Math Test
5th Grade OSTP Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade OSTP Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade OSTP Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade OSTP Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- 6th Grade M-STEP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Solve Arithmetic Series
- Full-Length SSAT Upper Level Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- 3rd Grade NYSE Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- ATI TEAS 7 Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Find Transformation: Rotations, Reflections, and Translations?
- 10 Most Common 8th Grade FSA Math Questions
- How to Ace the GRE Quant Section?
- What Happens If You Fail the STAAR Test in High School?
- How to Use Area Models to Divide Three-digit Numbers By One-digit Numbers