5th Grade ILEARN Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Not sure if your 5th-grade student math skills are good enough to pass the ILEARN math test? Do not worry, we will take your 5th-grade student to this level of skill!
The Indiana Learning Evaluation Assessment Readiness Network (ILEARN) is a computer-adaptive assessment designed specifically for students in grades 3-8 in Indiana.
The math skills required to pass this test can only be obtained with sufficient practice.
Our FREE and printable ILEARN math worksheets can get 5th-grade students to a high level of readiness in no time.
In designing these ILEARN math worksheets, we have considered the needs of 5th-grade students and have collected all the common practice questions in these comprehensive ILEARN math worksheets.
You do not need to register to use these worksheets and you can download your favorite topic with a simple click.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 ILEARN Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 ILEARN Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 ILEARN Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 ILEARN Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade ILEARN Math Test
5th Grade ILEARN Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade ILEARN Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade ILEARN Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade ILEARN Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 8th Grade MEAP Math Practice Questions
- What to Look for in Graphing Calculators?
- 7th Grade CMAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Can you Teach in California without a Credential?
- FREE SHSAT Math Practice Test
- The Rules of Integral: Complex Subject Made Easy
- The Ultimate 6th Grade OAA Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- Line Graphs
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 56
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome ACCUPLACER Math Anxiety