Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 83
If you REALLY enjoy solving complicated math puzzle and exercise your brain, then this math challenge is just for you!
(-70) + (-60) + (-50) + (-40) + … + n = ?
If the pattern of the above operation continues, which of the following could be the answer?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
The first number in the equation is -70 and the next item is 10 more than the previous number. If the pattern continues, the sum of all numbers till number +70 is 0. Why?
The next number is 80 and the number after that is 90.
80 + 90 = 170
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Verify Inverse Functions by Composition?
- How to Find the Scale Factor of a Dilation?
- PSAT 10 Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Using Number Lines to Represent Fractions
- Full-Length ISEE Middle Level Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- How to Simplify Variable Expressions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Solve the Frequency Distribution Table?
- The Ultimate SAT Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- How to Solve Compound Inequalities
- FREE 8th Grade STAAR Math Practice Test
What people say about "Intelligent Math Puzzle - Challenge 83"?
No one replied yet.