(-70) + (-60) + (-50) + (-40) + … + n = ?
If the pattern of the above operation continues, which of the following could be the answer?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
The first number in the equation is -70 and the next item is 10 more than the previous number. If the pattern continues, the sum of all numbers till number +70 is 0. Why?
The next number is 80 and the number after that is 90.
80 + 90 = 170
More math articles
- CLEP College Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- The Ultimate CLEP College Algebra Course
- Top 10 ATI TEAS 6 Prep Books (Our 2022 Favorite Picks)
- How is Math use in Solar Energy?
- 3rd Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Test Questions
- 8th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Solve Unknown Angles? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Full-Length AFOQT Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- Top 10 Tips You MUST Know to Retake the CLEP College Math
- TASC Math – Test Day Tips