Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 83
If you REALLY enjoy solving complicated math puzzles and exercising your brain, then this math challenge is just for you!
(-70) + (-60) + (-50) + (-40) + … + n = ?
If the pattern of the above operation continues, which of the following could be the answer?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
The first number in the equation is -70 and the next item is 10 more than the previous number. If the pattern continues, the sum of all numbers till number +70 is 0. Why?
The next number is 80 and the number after that is 90.
80 + 90 = 170
The Best Books to Ace AlgebraSatisfied 1 StudentsSatisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- 7th Grade Wisconsin Forward Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Full-Length ACT Math Practice Test
- Best Laptops for Middle School Students
- How to Score 800 on SAT Math?
- How to Solve Multi-Step Word Problems
- How to Master the Average Rate of Change
- 8th Grade OST Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Graph a Horizontal or Vertical line?
- TASC Math Test-Taking Strategies
- The Ultimate 6th Grade AzMERIT Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)