If you are preparing for the SHSAT test, you need to know what the highest SHSAT test score is. You will find your answer in this article. So join us!
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the SHSAT Math Test
The Specialized High School Admissions Test (SHSAT) serves as an entrance test for students living in New York City who wish to attend one of the eight specialized high schools in the area. SHSAT is a timed test, pencil, and paper, and has two sections: English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics. Students have 3 hours to complete the test. There are 4 multiple choices in each question.
The test consists of 114 questions:
- 57 questions in the English Language Arts ELA section
- 57 questions in the math section
In each section (ELA and Math) 47 questions are scored, with each question worth 1 raw point, and the remaining 10 items in each section are field test items that not use to determine a student’s score. No points are taken for wrong answers.
You will get a raw score for each part of SHSAT. The raw score indicates the number of the question you have received correctly in each section. Then the raw score for each part of the test is converted to a scaled score. The composite score is then entered from both sections. The highest score possible for each section is 400, and the highest composite score is 800. Note, the highest score may vary from year to year.
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the SHSAT Math test?
The Best Resource to Ace the SHSAT Math Test
by: Effortless Math Team about (category: Blog)
More math articles
- Top 10 7th Grade MCAS Math Practice Questions
- 5 Of the Best Scientific Calculators
- 7th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 7th Grade Common Core Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Accuplacer Testing Accommodations for Disabilities
- How to Create a Praxis Core Math Study Plan?
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome SSAT Math Anxiety
- What skills Do I need for the GED Math Test?
- Top 10 4th Grade STAAR Math Practice Questions
- Top 10 Tips to Create a CBEST Math Study Plan
- CHSPE Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- FREE 8th Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Test
- How is the ALEKS Test Scored?
- Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 59
- The Ultimate ISEE Middle Level Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 78
- 10 Most Common 4th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Questions
- Overview of the Praxis Core Mathematics Test
- Full-Length 6th Grade GMAS Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- The Ultimate FTCE General Knowledge Math Course
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 47
- FREE 7th Grade PSSA Math Practice Test
- How to Solve Permutations and Combinations? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Graph Transformation on the Coordinate Plane: Rotation?
- Top 10 Tips You MUST Know to Retake the SSAT Math
- Top 10 SSAT Middle-Level Math Practice Questions
- Top 10 5th Grade STAAR Math Practice Questions
- How to Compare Decimals? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 5th Grade FSA Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- 8th Grade FSA Math Practice Test Questions