5th Grade PEAKS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Is it essential for your 5th-grade student to take the PEAKS test? So do not miss our FREE math worksheets to get the best results!
Performance Evaluation for Alaska’s Schools (PEAKS) is a test that provides insight into how Alaska students in grades 3-8 perform.
The worksheets prepared here are the result of accurately identifying the needs of 5th-grade students.
With these free PEAKS math worksheets, your 5th-grade students will be ready to get the best score on the PEAKS exam.
This is probably the only thing your 5th-grade student needs!
Select your desired topic and download it by clicking on it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 PEAKS Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 PEAKS Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 PEAKS Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 PEAKS Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade PEAKS Math Test
5th Grade PEAKS Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5 Grade Students
5th Grade PEAKS Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 6th Grade PEAKS Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 6th Grade PEAKS Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Unlocking Trigonometric Secrets: A Comprehensive Guide to Double-Angle and Half-Angle Formulas
- GED Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Determine the Classification of a System of Equations?
- A Comprehensive Guide to Grasping the Essence of Absolute Value Functions
- How to Identify Statistical Questions
- How to Graph Lines by Using Slope–Intercept Form? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 10 Most Common 3rd Grade PARCC Math Questions
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome TSI Math Anxiety
- What’s The Best Laptop for Online Teaching?
- ALEKS Math FREE Sample Practice Questions