5th Grade PACE Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
5th-grade math is one of the most important PACE test sections. Use our 5th-Grade PACE Math Worksheets to help your student succeed in the 5th-Grade PACE Math exam.
The Performance Assessment of Competency Education (PACE) is a standardized test to assess students’ progress in grades 3-8.
The importance of practice for success in the math part of the PACE test is no secret to anybody. 5th-grade students should use appropriate practice resources for math lessons according to their purpose and need.
Meeting this need has also been our concern, so we have prepared the 5th-Grade PACE Math Worksheets.
Our 5th-Grade PACE Math Worksheets are without a doubt one of the best FREE practice sources for mastering 5th-grade maths topics and improving test-answering skills.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 PACE Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 PACE Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 PACE Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 PACE Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade PACE Math Test
5th Grade PACE Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade PACE Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade PACE Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade PACE Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Theoretical and Empirical Probability Distributions
- A Deep Dive into the Chapters of the Book: Pre-Algebra for Beginners
- Ace the Math Subtests of the ASVAB Test
- CHSPE Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Find Complementary, Supplementary, Vertical, Adjacent, and Congruent Angles?
- What Is a Monomial?
- How to Fall in Love with Math and Studying?
- Full-Length 6th Grade FSA Math Practice Test
- Best Graphing Calculators for Business in 2023
- How is the GED Math Scored?