5th Grade Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you need practice resources to familiarize 5th-grade students with Ohio's State Tests math questions? Do not miss our FREE 5th-grade Ohio State Tests math worksheets!
Ohio’s State Tests is a test to assess the academic ability of students in grades 3-8.
The math section of this test can be challenging for 5th-grade students. Therefore, to prepare 5th-grade students as much as possible, they can use practice resources such as our 5th-grade Ohio State Tests worksheets.
Our 5th-grade Ohio State Tests worksheets have comprehensive and varied exercises that are arranged topic by topic.
Because these 5th-grade Ohio State Tests worksheets are free and printable, they are very easy for students to use and they can access the exercises with a simple click!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade Ohio’s State Tests Math Test
5th Grade Ohio’s State Tests Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade Ohio’s State Tests Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the Ohio State Tests Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the Ohio’s State Tests Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 5 ACT Math Study Guides
- How to Decod Decimal Numbers: Dive into Place Values
- How to Add and Subtract Complex Numbers? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Find Transformation: Rotations, Reflections, and Translations?
- How to Solve Word Problems of Absolute Value and Integers?
- How to Solve Word Problems Involving the Percentage of a Number?
- How to Graph the Sine Function?
- Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 71
- How to Solve Systems of Linear Inequalities?
- 6th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test Questions