5th Grade LEAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Grade 5 students, after studying the math topics of the LEAP test, should assess what they have learned using standard maths worksheets. So now it's time to use our FREE LEAP math worksheets!
The Louisiana Educational Assessment Program (LEAP) is a standard general assessment of the academic achievement of grades 3-8 in Louisiana.
Using the free LEAP math worksheets makes the tortuous and anxious path of the LEAP math test easier for 5th-grade students.
The LEAP math worksheet is for practicing all the math material a 5th-grade student should be assessed in.
We believe that the use of these LEAP math worksheets can help to improve the level of math skills of 5th-grade students.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 LEAP Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 LEAP Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 LEAP Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 LEAP Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade LEAP Math Test
5th Grade LEAP Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade LEAP Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade LEAP Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade LEAP Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Integrals: Everything You Need To Know
- Top 10 STAAR Grade 8 Math Books: A Comprehenisve Review
- How to Solve Zero and Negative Exponents? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Top 10 Math Books for Grade 7 Students: A Complete Review
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 57
- The Best CBEST Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- What Kind of Math Is on the PERT Test?
- The Ultimate ALEKS Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- What are the types of math?
- How Is the SHSAT Test Scored?