Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 90
Do you consider yourself a “math puzzle person”? If so, then let's take a shot at this mathematics challenge and see what you come up with. The solution is given.
In the figure above, A and B represent different digits. What is the value of A × B?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
A and B represent different digits and A × AB = 108
Therefore, A = 3? Why?
3 × 3B = 108 ⇒ B = 8
Then: A × B = 3 × 8 = 24
The Best Books to Ace Algebra
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 Tips to Create a HiSET Math Study Plan
- The Ultimate 7th Grade GMAS Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- How to Evaluate Trigonometric Function? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Equation of Each Ellipse and Finding the Foci, Vertices, and Co– Vertices of Ellipses
- Building with Blocks: How to Multiply Decimals by 1-digit Whole Numbers
- How to Do Operations with Polynomials? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 3rd Grade ISASP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 10 Most Common 7th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Questions
- Overview of the CLEP College Algebra Test
- How to Graph Linear Inequalities? (+FREE Worksheet!)