Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 90
Do you consider yourself a “math puzzle person”? If so, then let's take a shot at this mathematics challenge and see what you come up with. The solution is given.
In the figure above, A and B represent different digits. What is the value of A × B?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
A and B represent different digits and A × AB = 108
Therefore, A = 3? Why?
3 × 3B = 108 ⇒ B = 8
Then: A × B = 3 × 8 = 24
More math articles
- The Complete List of Teachers’ Favorite 10 Math Websites
- The Ultimate SSAT Upper Level Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- 4th Grade AZMerit Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Solve Compound Interest Problems?
- FREE 8th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test
- 8th Grade Common Core Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 6th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- FTCE General Knowledge Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Full-Length 7th Grade PSSA Math Practice Test
- The Ultimate SHSAT Math Formula Cheat Sheet