Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 80
Wow ... this is another great math challenge for those who love to tease their brain! Take a look at the answer to see if you solved it correctly.
What is the 2015th letter of the following pattern?EFFORTLESSMATHEFFORTLESSMATHEFFORTLESS…
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is F.
In EFFORTLESSMATH, the pattern repeats after every 14 letters.
2015 is not divisible by 14. So, find the smaller number less than 2015 that is divisible by 14. That number is 2002.
2015 – 2002 = 13. The 13th letter is T.
More math articles
- Full-Length 6th Grade GMAS Math Practice Test
- Best Laptops for Students: Lenovo vs. HP vs. Dell
- 5th Grade ISASP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 7th Grade Common Core Math Practice Questions
- 4th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Practice Test Questions
- Algebra 2 Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- The Ultimate SSAT Upper Level Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- How to Find Continuity at a Point?
- Number Properties Puzzle -Critical Thinking 6
- SHSAT Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable