What is the 2015th letter of the following pattern?EFFORTLESSMATHEFFORTLESSMATHEFFORTLESS…
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is F.
In EFFORTLESSMATH, the pattern repeats after every 14 letters.
2015 is not divisible by 14. So, find the smaller number less than 2015 that is divisible by 14. That number is 2002.
2015 – 2002 = 13. The 13th letter is T.
More math articles
- 7th Grade NHSAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 7th Grade STAAR Math Practice Questions
- Best Calculators for Electrical Engineering Students In 2022
- Top 10 PSAT / NMSQT Prep Books (Our 2022 Favorite Picks)
- FREE 5th Grade PARCC Math Practice Test
- 8th Grade MCAS Math Practice Test Questions
- Full-Length ALEKS Math Practice Test
- How to Solve Zero and Negative Exponents? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Full-Length 6th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- How Is the OAR Test Scored?