Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 60
This is a great math challenge related to geometry for those who ejoy solving math challenges. The answer is also provided.
In the figure above, A and B are equidistant from the line n. How many circles can be drawn with their centers on line n and that pass through both A and B?
E- More than 4
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is E.
Since, the distance from any point on line n to the points A and B are equal, then, any point on line n can be the center of a circle. The distance from that point to either A or B could be the radius of a circle.
The Best Books to Ace Algebra$14.99Satisfied 1 Students$14.99Satisfied 92 Students$15.99Satisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Find Inverses of 2×2 Matrices?
- 10 Most Common SSAT Middle Level Math Questions
- The Ultimate 7th Grade FSA Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- Top 10 Tips to Create a CHSPE Math Study Plan
- Full-Length GED Math Practice Test
- 5 Best HiSET Math Study Guides
- Top 10 Tips You MUST Know to Retake the SSAT Math
- TExES Core Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Convey Decimals in Words
- 5 Best Desks for Online Math Teachers in 2024