5th Grade ACT Aspire Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Here you can find a perfect and comprehensive collection of free math exercises and worksheets that would help your students for 5th Grade ACT Aspire preparation and practice.
This perfect collection of free exercises and worksheets can help your students review all math concepts of 5th Grade ACT Aspire. Click on each topic and download the math worksheet for the 5th Grade ACT Aspire.
Click on each topic and download the math worksheet for the 5th Grade ACT Aspire.
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 ACT Aspire Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 ACT Aspire Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 ACT Aspire Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 ACT Aspire Math Worksheets
The Best Book to ACE the ACT Aspire Grade 5 Math Test!
5th Grade ACT Aspire Mathematics Concepts
Place Vales and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade ACT Aspire Math Test
5th Grade ACT Aspire Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade ACT Aspire Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade ACT Aspire Math Test
More math articles
- PSAT Math Formulas
- 6th Grade MEA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Teach the GED Math Effectively: A Complete Guide!
- What Is The Best Calculator For Trigonometry?
- 10 Most Common 6th Grade SBAC Math Questions
- Full-Length 6th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 22
- 5th Grade NSCAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- What Happens If You Don’t Pass the STAAR Test?
- The Best Calculator for PSAT 8/9 Math Test