7th Grade OAA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
If you're seeking FREE and updated math practice materials for the 7th-Grade OAA Math test, don't miss our 7th-Grade OAA Math Worksheets!
OAA is a standardized assessment designed to evaluate the abilities of students in grades 3-8.
For 7th-grade students who feel they need more practice in the math section of the OAA test, our FREE 7th-Grade OAA Math Worksheets are an excellent choice.
These 7th-Grade OAA Math Worksheets aim to cover essential types of math questions, providing a sufficient number of exercises for each type.
As a result, using these 7th-Grade OAA Math Worksheets, it becomes easily attainable for 7th-grade students to be thoroughly prepared for the math section of the OAA test.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
The Absolute Best Books to Ace the OAA 7th Grade Math Test
7th Grade OAA Mathematics Concepts
Fractions and Decimals
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Ratios
- Proportional Ratios
- Similarity and Ratios
- Ratio and Rates Word Problems
- Percentage Calculations
- Percent Problems
- Discount, Tax, and Tip
- Percent of Change
- Simple Interest
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expression
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
- Systems of Equations
- Systems of Equations Word Problems
- Quadratic Equation
- Finding Slope
- Graphing Lines Using Line Equation
- Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
- Square Roots
Geometry and Solid Figures
- Pythagorean Relationship
- Rectangular Prism
- Pyramids and Cone
Statistics and Probability
- Mean and Median
- Mode and Range
- Stem–and–Leaf Plot
- Pie Graph
- Probability Problems
- Combinations and Permutations
The Best Practice Book For 7th Grade OAA Math Test-Takers!
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 3rd Grade STAAR Math Practice Questions
- How to Find the Central Angle of a Circle?
- 8th Grade MEAP Math Practice Test Questions
- 8th Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Find the Expected Value of a Random Variable?
- How to Find 3D Shapes Nets?
- How to Solve Function Notation? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 7th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- The Best Webcams for Teachers and Online Students
- 8th Grade Ohio’s State Tests Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable