5th Grade WVGSA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you want to have standard and appropriate exercises to prepare for the 5th-Grade WVGSA Math Test? We provide what you need: 5th-Grade WVGSA Math Worksheets
The West Virginia General Summative Assessment (WVGSA) is a standard, online test that assesses the skills of students in grades 3-8.
Choosing the right worksheet is crucial to preparing 5th-Grade students for the test.
Choosing inappropriate and non-standard worksheets can have an adverse effect on student’s performance and lead to academic failure.
Free and printable 5th-Grade WVGSA Math worksheets have been prepared to increase the learning and self-confidence of 5th-grade students.
These 5th-Grade WVGSA Math worksheets are designed in such a way that any student with any level of math skill can use them.
Our 5th-Grade WVGSA Math worksheets are ready to lead you to your goal!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 WVGSA Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 WVGSA Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 WVGSA Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 WVGSA Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade WVGSA Math Test
5th Grade WVGSA Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade WVGSA Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade WVGSA Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade WVGSA Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Growing Patterns
- 7th Grade NHSAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Get a GED Certificate?
- Sandy Savings: A Guide to How to Calculate Sales Tax on Your Beach Vacation
- The Wonderful World of the Triangle Inequality Theorem
- 4th Grade SOL Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Solve Rational Equations? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Find Infinite Limits and Vertical Asymptotes?
- 6th Grade OSTP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Solve Percent Problems? (+FREE Worksheet!)