5th Grade Scantron Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you need FREE printable math worksheets to help your student gets a great score on the 5th-grade Scantron math test? We have prepared what you need here!
As you probably know, Scantron is a test used in the state of Alabama to measure the ability of students in grades 3-8.
Our comprehensive worksheets can go a long way in helping 5th-grade students pass the Scantron math test.
This is probably the only thing your 5th-grade student needs!
Now all you have to do is select the topic you want and then with one click you can download the math worksheet for 5th Grade Scantron!
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 Scantron Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 Scantron Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 Scantron Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 Scantron Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade Scantron Math Test
5th Grade Scantron Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5 Grade Students
5th Grade Scantron Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the Scantron Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the Scantron Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Distributions in Line Plot
- What Kind of Math Is on the GRE?
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 50
- How to Use Multiplication to Compare Customary Units
- 10 Most Common SSAT Middle Level Math Questions
- Top 10 Tips You MUST Know to Retake the ASTB-E Math
- How to Solve Theoretical Probability?
- What is the Best Scientific Calculator for College Students?
- World Problems Involving Fractions of a Group
- Six Best Ways to Help Improve Your Math Scores