5th Grade NSCAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you have a plan for your student to succeed on the 5th-grade NSCAS math test? If So, do not forget to use our 5th-grade NSCAS math worksheets!
The Nebraska Student-Centered Assessment System (NSCAS) is used to measure the academic performance of students in grades 3-8. Our NSCAS math worksheets can be of great help to 5th-grade students in the math section of this test. The layout of the questions in this worksheet is such that it makes the 5th-grade students master the problem-solving patterns and improve their math skills. The fact that 5th-grade NSCAS math worksheets are free and printable has also made them easier to use.
Now, you are just a simple click away from accessing the topic you need!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 NSCAS Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 NSCAS Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 NSCAS Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 NSCAS Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade NSCAS Math Test
5th Grade NSCAS Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade NSCAS Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade NSCAS Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 5th Grade NSCAS Math Test
More math articles
- How to Find Percent of Increase and Decrease? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Factor Polynomials by Taking a Common Factor?
- How to Develop a Mindset for Math in 7 Steps?
- 10 Most Common 8th Grade FSA Math Questions
- What is a Good ACCUPLACER Score?
- How to Find Probabilities using Two-Way Frequency Tables?
- 10 Most Common 7th Grade STAAR Math Questions
- Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 85
- A Comprehensive Guide to the SAT Test in 2022
- Top 10 8th Grade NYSE Math Practice Questions