5th Grade NHSAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Do you need useful and relevant exercises to better understand the topics of the 5th-Grade NHSAS Math Test? Use our 5th-Grade NHSAS Math Worksheets!
The New Hampshire Statewide Assessment System (NHSAS) is a standardized test for measuring the academic performance of students in grades 3-8.
The math section of the NHSAS test always seems to be the hardest part of the test. But to make NHSAS math easier to understand, we have a suggestion for 5th-grade students: Free 5th-Grade NHSAS Math worksheets! This is what you need now!
Our 5th-Grade NHSAS Math Worksheets include a variety of standard and targeted exercises and questions that will help you gain a deeper understanding, greater mastery, and better consolidation of what you have learned.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 NHSAS Math Worksheets
- Grade 4 NHSAS Math Worksheets
- Grade 6 NHSAS Math Worksheets
- Grade 7 NHSAS Math Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade NHSAS Math Test
5th Grade NHSAS Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
5th Grade NHSAS Math Exercises
Fractions and Decimals
Proportions and Ratios
Proportions and Ratios
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 5th Grade NHSAS Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the NHSAS Math Test
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Find Probabilities using Two-Way Frequency Tables?
- FREE 8th Grade PARCC Math Practice Test
- What Skills Do I Need for the SAT Math Test?
- How to Multiply Polynomials Using Area Models
- How is the PSAT/NMSQT Test Scored?
- The Ultimate 6th Grade KAP Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- Balancing Probabilities: A Comprehensive Guide to the Expected Value of Random Variables
- The Secret Decoder Ring of Proportional Relationships: How to Find The Constant of Proportionality
- 10 Most Common 6th Grade STAAR Math Questions
- 3rd Grade Wisconsin Forward Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable