5th Grade GMAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
5th-grade math is a crucial section of the GMAS test. Utilize our 5th-Grade GMAS Math Worksheets to help your student excel in the 5th-Grade GMAS Math examination.
GMAS is a standardized assessment designed to evaluate the progress of students in grades 3-8.
The significance of practice for achieving success in the math portion of the GMAS test is widely recognized.
It’s essential for 5th-grade students to employ suitable practice resources for math lessons based on their objectives and requirements.
Addressing this need has been our priority, which is why we’ve developed the 5th-Grade GMAS Math Worksheets.
Our 5th-Grade GMAS Math Worksheets are unquestionably one of the top FREE practice tools for mastering 5th-grade math topics and enhancing test-taking abilities.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 5th Grade GMAS Math Test
5th Grade GMAS Mathematics Concepts
Place Values and Number Sense
Adding and Subtracting
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Multiplication and Division
- Factoring Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Divisibility Rules
Data and Graphs
Patterns and Sequences
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
- Find the Area or Missing Side Length of a Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume of Cubes
- Identify Three–Dimensional Figures
- Count Vertices, Edges, and Faces
- Identify Faces of Three–Dimensional Figures
Symmetry and Lines
- Line Segments
- Identify Lines of Symmetry
- Count Lines of Symmetry
- Parallel, Perpendicular, and Intersecting Lines
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Compare Sums and Differences of Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add 3 or More Fractions with Like Denominators
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
The Most Comprehensive Review for 5th Grade Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Find Factors of Numbers?
- 10 Most Common 7th Grade ACT Aspire Math Questions
- How to Solve Radical Inequalities?
- Top 10 Tips to Create the SSAT Math Study Plan
- How to Simplify Variable Expressions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Top 10 Tips You MUST Know to Retake the PSAT/NMSQT Math
- Full-Length 6th Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- Top 10 TSI Math Prep Books (Our 2023 Favorite Picks)
- Six Hacks for ACT Math: Top Clues, Tricks, and Tactics
- 5th Grade FSA Math FREE Sample Practice Questions