Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 93
This great brain-teasing math challenge is created for those who enjoy solving complicated logic problems. The solution is also given.
The numbers in each set of nine numbers are related in a certain way. What is the value of the question mark?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 1.
Column 3 on right is the sum of two columns of the right set minus the difference of the two right columns of the left set of numbers.
Related to This Article
More math articles
- What is the Best Calculator for the PSAT Test?
- 3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Factor Quadratics Using Algebra Tiles
- How Is the OAR Test Scored?
- 3rd Grade Wisconsin Forward Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 8th Grade PEAKS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 8th Grade MCA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 7th Grade NYSE Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Solve Point-Slope Form of Equations?
- 5th Grade MCAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable