Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 93
This great brain-teasing math challenge is created for those who enjoy solving complicated logic problems. The solution is also given.
The numbers in each set of nine numbers are related in a certain way. What is the value of the question mark?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 1.
Column 3 on right is the sum of two columns of the right set minus the difference of the two right columns of the left set of numbers.
The Best Books to Ace Algebra$14.99Satisfied 1 Students$14.99Satisfied 92 Students$15.99Satisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- GRE Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable – Your Ultimate Preparation Tool!
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 37
- How to Solve Word Problems Involving the Percentage of a Number?
- 6th Grade Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Graph Absolute Value Function?
- How to Know the Difference Between Correlation and Causation
- Top 10 7th Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Questions
- How to Prepare for the ASTB Math Test?
- How to Bisect an Angle Step-by-Step in Geometry
- Hоw to сhооѕе thе right laptop for оnlinе mаth teaching