Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 79
In this great mind-blowing Math challenge, you need to use your logic skills to solve the problem. The answer is also provided.
In the series above, what is the fifth fraction?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
Find the pattern in the number series. Each numerator or denominator of the fraction is one less than four times the previous numerator or denominator.
3 → 11
3 (4) – 1 = 11
171 × 4 – 1 = 683
299 × 4 – 1 = 1195
The number fraction is:
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Best Books for Students Preparing for the SAT Math Test
- Top 10 8th Grade Georgia Milestones Assessment System Math Practice Questions
- Top 10 Free Websites for Praxis Core Math Preparation
- 4th Grade FSA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- The Ultimate SSAT Upper Level Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- 4th Grade FSA Math Practice Test Questions
- 4 Best Printers for Teachers in 2023
- 8th Grade CMAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- The Ultimate MCA Algebra 1 Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- 4th Grade SC Ready Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
What people say about "Intelligent Math Puzzle - Challenge 79"?
No one replied yet.