Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 79
In this great mind-blowing Math challenge, you need to use your logic skills to solve the problem. The answer is also provided.
In the series above, what is the fifth fraction?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
Find the pattern in the number series. Each numerator or denominator of the fraction is one less than four times the previous numerator or denominator.
3 → 11
3 (4) – 1 = 11
171 × 4 – 1 = 683
299 × 4 – 1 = 1195
The number fraction is:
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome HSPT Math Anxiety
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 4
- Full-Length 6th Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- 6th Grade STAAR Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- ACT Tеѕting Accommodations fоr Studеntѕ with Diѕаbilitiеѕ
- What’s A Good ACT Score?
- Full-Length 6th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- How to Organize Data?
- How to Solve Word Problems by Adding Three or More Decimals
- 10 Most Common 4th Grade IAR Math Questions