Algebra Puzzle – Critical Thinking 11
Critical thinking and logic skills are important in the 21st century. Help your student improves his/her logic by practicing their math skills. It's also helpful for adults to have fun and challenge their brains!
What is the degree between hour and minute hands at 6:30 AM?
Isn’t it 0? No!
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 15 degrees.
The clock is a circle and the hour hand moves around it every 12 hours. The clock is 360 degrees divided into 12 hours. So, it’s 30 degrees per hour. The hour hand points exactly at the 6 at 6:00, so 30 minutes later, when the minute hand points at the 6, the hour hand is pointing at 6.5 or 15 degrees past 6.
The Absolute Best Books to Ace AlgebraSatisfied 1 StudentsSatisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- FREE 7th Grade PARCC Math Practice Test
- How to Complete a Graph and Table Linear Function
- The Ultimate DAT Quantitative Reasoning Course (+FREE Worksheets & Tests)
- The Ultimate ISASP Algebra 1 Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 64
- The Ultimate 6th Grade SBAC Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- PSAT Math Practice Test Questions
- Top 10 Free Websites for CLEP College Algebra Preparation
- How to Piece Together Areas: Compound Figures with Triangles, Semicircles, and Quarter Circles
- Other Topics Puzzle – Math Challenge 101