If 5 workers can build 2 houses in 24 days, then how many days would it take 24 workers to build 10 houses?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is D.
If 5 workers can build 2 houses in 24 days, they can make 1 house in 12 days. Therefore, each worker can make one house in 60 days. (5 × 12 = 60)
One worker can make 10 houses in 600 days. Therefore, 24 workers can make 10 houses in 25 days. (600 ÷ 24 = 25)
More math articles
- 10 Most Common 7th Grade FSA Math Questions
- 7th Grade NYSE Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 7th Grade MAP Math Practice Questions
- 7th Grade PSSA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 1
- How to Multiply Rational Expressions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 10 Most Common SIFT Math Questions
- 5th Grade MAP Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- What Kind of Math is Used in Computer Programming?
- How to Find Transformation: Rotations, Reflections, and Translations?