4th Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Selecting an appropriate NJSLA practice tool is vital for shaping the academic future of 4th-grade students. As such, we recommend using our 4th-Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets.
The NJSLA is a standardized assessment designed to evaluate the academic performance of students in grades 3 to 8. Our 4th-Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets aim to help 4th-grade students prepare for the NJSLA math section by offering a collection of skill-enhancing exercises.
These worksheets introduce students to various types of NJSLA test questions, fostering a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
Additionally, our 4th-Grade NJSLA Math Worksheets are both FREE and printable, providing an excellent resource for preparing to tackle a wide range of test questions.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 4th Grade NJSLA Math Test
4th Grade NJSLA Mathematics Concepts
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Rounding and Estimates
Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
Data and Graphs
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
A Perfect Practice Book to Help Students Prepare for the NJSLA Grade 4 Math Test!
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 4th Grade PARCC Math Practice Questions
- How to ACE the ATI TEAS 7 Mathematics?
- How to Add and Subtract Polynomials Using Algebra Tiles
- How to Use Area Models to Multiply One-Digit Numbers By Up to 4-digit Numbers
- How to Evaluate Trigonometric Function? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- CHSPE Math Practice Test Questions
- 4th Grade OST Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Top 10 8th Grade PSSA Math Practice Questions
- Top 10 4th Grade OST Math Practice Questions
- The Math Game Show: How to Find Probability of Simple and Opposite Events