Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 66
Enjoy solving hard math puzzles and critical thinking challenge? If so, then this math puzzle is just for you!
What is the degree between the hour hand and minute hand of a clock at 4:30?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 45 degree.
From question 64 we learned that an hour hand of a clock moves 30 degree in one hour. At 4:30, the hour hand of the clock has moved 135 degree. (4.5 × 30 = 135)
At 4:30, the minute hand has moved 180 degree. So, the angle between hour and minute hand of the clock equals:
180 – 135 = 45 degree
More math articles
- What Kind of Math Is on the Accuplacer Next-Generation Test?
- CBEST Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- 6th Grade STAAR Math Practice Test Questions
- Which Test Is Better for You; GED, TASC, or HiSET? Find Out Now
- 4th Grade PACE Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- TABE Math-Test Day Tips
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 8
- How to Develop a Love of MATH in Your Child?
- 7th Grade MCAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- FREE 6th Grade PARCC Math Practice Test