Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 66
Enjoy solving hard math puzzles and critical thinking challenge? If so, then this math puzzle is just for you!
What is the degree between the hour hand and minute hand of a clock at 4:30?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 45 degree.
From question 64 we learned that an hour hand of a clock moves 30 degree in one hour. At 4:30, the hour hand of the clock has moved 135 degree. (4.5 × 30 = 135)
At 4:30, the minute hand has moved 180 degree. So, the angle between hour and minute hand of the clock equals:
180 – 135 = 45 degree
More math articles
- Best Laptops for Students: Lenovo vs. HP vs. Dell
- Full-Length ISEE Upper-Level Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- 6th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Create a GED Math Study Plan?
- 3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Graph Inverse of the Sine Function?
- 6th Grade TNReady Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 4th Grade ISASP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome ISEE Math Anxiety
- How to Solve Absolute Value Equations?