Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 66
Enjoy solving hard math puzzles and critical thinking challenge? If so, then this math puzzle is just for you!
What is the degree between the hour hand and minute hand of a clock at 4:30?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 45 degree.
From question 64 we learned that an hour hand of a clock moves 30 degree in one hour. At 4:30, the hour hand of the clock has moved 135 degree. (4.5 × 30 = 135)
At 4:30, the minute hand has moved 180 degree. So, the angle between hour and minute hand of the clock equals:
180 – 135 = 45 degree
Related to This Article
More math articles
- FREE 7th Grade STAAR Math Practice Test
- ACT Math: Test-Taking Strategies
- How to Overcome GED Math Anxiety?
- THEA Math Formulas
- Full-Length 7th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test
- The Ultimate Algebra 1 Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- How to Solve One-Step Inequalities? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- What Is a Good ALEKS Score?
- AFOQT Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- 7th Grade MEAP Math Practice Test Questions