Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 64
A perfect geometry and measurement-related puzzle to tease your brain and help you have a good time while reviewing a math concept!
How many minutes does it take an hour hand of a clock to move \(540^o\)?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 1080 minutes.
A clock has 12 sections from 1 to 12. An hour hand of a clock moves 30 degree in one hour.
360 ÷ 12 = 30
540 ÷ 30 = 18
It takes 18 hours (or 18 × 60 = 1080 minutes) an hour hand of a clock to move \(540^o\).
The Best Books to Ace AlgebraSatisfied 1 StudentsSatisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 4th Grade MAP Math Practice Questions
- The Best Scientific Calculator to Buy for School and Work
- 10 Most Common TASC Math Questions
- Top 10 4th Grade MCAS Math Practice Questions
- The Ultimate 7th Grade OST Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome ISEE Math Anxiety
- What Kind of Math Is on the CBEST Test?
- ATI TEAS 7 Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- 8th Grade Wisconsin Forward Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Triangle Inequality