Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 64
A perfect geometry and measurement related puzzle to tease your brain and help you have a good time while reviewing a math concept!
How many minutes does it take an hour hand of a clock to move \(540^o\)?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 1080 minutes.
A clock has 12 sections from 1 to 12. An hour hand of a clock moves 30 degree in one hour.
360 ÷ 12 = 30
540 ÷ 30 = 18
It takes 18 hours (or 18 × 60 = 1080 minutes) an hour hand of a clock to move \(540^o\).
More math articles
- How to Solve Linear Equations in Two Variables?
- Top 10 HSPT Math Practice Questions
- How to Find Discount, Tax, and Tip? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Whаt Kind оf Math Is Uѕеd in Medicine?
- Full-Length 7th Grade PSSA Math Practice Test
- 7th Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 3rd Grade SBAC Math Practice Questions
- 8th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test Questions
- Hоw to Gеt a Great Sсоrе оn thе SAT Math Test
- 5 Best CBEST Math Study Guides