The ratio of three sides of a triangle is 1:2:3. What is the smallest angle?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 30 degree.
There is the same ratio for the angels. Therefore, the ratio of three angles of the triangle is also 1:2:3.
Let X be the smallest angle. Then, the next two angels are 2X and 3X.
X + 2X + 3X = 180 → 6X = 180 → X = 30
The smallest angel is 30 degree.
More math articles
- 10 Most Common SSAT Upper-Level Math Questions
- ASTB Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 64
- FREE 6th Grade MCAS Math Practice Test
- How to Determine Functions?
- Top 10 5th Grade SBAC Math Practice Questions
- Full-Length 8th Grade FSA Math Practice Test
- Best Laptops For Online Math Teachers
- How to Solve a Quadratic Equation by Completing the Square?
- Best Tiрѕ fоr Mаth Success