Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 62
This is a great mathematics puzzle to measure your basic math knowledge. Let's challenge your brain!
The ratio of three sides of a triangle is 1:2:3. What is the smallest angle?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 30 degree.
There is the same ratio for the angels. Therefore, the ratio of three angles of the triangle is also 1:2:3.
Let X be the smallest angle. Then, the next two angels are 2X and 3X.
X + 2X + 3X = 180 → 6X = 180 → X = 30
The smallest angel is 30 degree.
The Best Books to Ace AlgebraSatisfied 1 StudentsSatisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Graph Logarithmic Functions?
- 5th Grade Common Core Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Use Right-Triangle Trigonometry
- How to Solve Angle Measurements Word Problems
- Your Quick Guide to the Best Tablets for Teachers
- 7th Grade MEAP Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Take GED Test Online for Free
- FREE 6th Grade SBAC Math Practice Test
- The Math Expedition: How to Use Theoretical Probability to Predict the Unpredictable
- How to Define Elapsed Time