Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 62
This is a great mathematics puzzle to measure your basic math knowledge. Let's challenge your brain!
The ratio of three sides of a triangle is 1:2:3. What is the smallest angle?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is 30 degree.
There is the same ratio for the angels. Therefore, the ratio of three angles of the triangle is also 1:2:3.
Let X be the smallest angle. Then, the next two angels are 2X and 3X.
X + 2X + 3X = 180 → 6X = 180 → X = 30
The smallest angel is 30 degree.
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Identify Equivalent Expressions?
- 5th Grade MAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Full-Length CLEP College Mathematics Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- How many questions are on the SAT Test?
- Top 10 3rd Grade MEAP Math Practice Questions
- 6th Grade IAR Math Practice Test Questions
- How long Is the CBEST Test Valid?
- 6th Grade STAAR Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- The Ultimate NDSA Algebra 1 Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- Even or Odd Numbers
What people say about "Geometry Puzzle - Challenge 62"?
No one replied yet.