The average of 14 numbers is 18 and the average of 18 numbers is 14. What is the average of all 32 numbers?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is C.
The average of 14 numbers is 18. Therefore, the sum of 14 numbers is 252.
The average of 18 numbers is 14. Therefore, the sum of 18 numbers is 252. The sum of all 32 numbers is 504.
The average of 32 numbers is: 504 ÷ 32 = 15.75
More math articles
- 3rd Grade NYSE Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Top 10 SSAT Middle-Level Math Practice Questions
- Marketing Math: What’s a New Customer Really Worth?
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome SSAT Math Anxiety
- Top 5 Free Websites for ASTB-E Math Preparation
- Top 10 8th Grade SBAC Math Practice Questions
- What does TSI Test Stand for?
- Full-Length 7th Grade PARCC Math Practice Test
- ASTB Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- The 5 Best Programmable Calculators to Invest in