Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 45
Love to tease your brain with math and critical thinking challenges? If so, this is a great math puzzle for you.
The average of 14 numbers is 18 and the average of 18 numbers is 14. What is the average of all 32 numbers?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is C.
The average of 14 numbers is 18. Therefore, the sum of 14 numbers is 252.
The average of 18 numbers is 14. Therefore, the sum of 18 numbers is 252. The sum of all 32 numbers is 504.
The average of 32 numbers is: 504 ÷ 32 = 15.75
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Best Calculators For 10th Grade Students
- Top 5 GED Math Study Guides
- 10 Must-Know Expert Tips for the HiSET Math Test
- PERT Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Top 10 FTCE Math Practice Questions
- Using Decimals and Fractions to Solve One-Step Equations
- 5th Grade NYSE Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- A Comprehensive Collection of Free HiSET Practice Tests
- 9 Best Math Websites for Teachers and Students
- Using Diagrams to Model and Solve Equations
What people say about "Algebra Puzzle - Challenge 45"?
No one replied yet.