Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 45
Love to tease your brain with math and critical thinking challenges? If so, this is a great math puzzle for you.
The average of 14 numbers is 18 and the average of 18 numbers is 14. What is the average of all 32 numbers?
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is C.
The average of 14 numbers is 18. Therefore, the sum of 14 numbers is 252.
The average of 18 numbers is 14. Therefore, the sum of 18 numbers is 252. The sum of all 32 numbers is 504.
The average of 32 numbers is: 504 ÷ 32 = 15.75
The Absolute Best Books to Ace AlgebraSatisfied 1 StudentsSatisfied 125 Students
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Zeroing In: The Art of How to Divide Numbers Ending with a Zero
- How to Identify Equivalent Expressions?
- Best Cheap Laptops for College Students
- 4th Grade GMAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- The Ultimate 6th Grade MCAS Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- 5 Best Headsets for Online Math Classes in 2023
- Best Online Math Tutoring Devices
- 6 Reasons Why Doing Math Homework Is Important
- Where to Go to Get Math Homework Help Quickly and Effectively?
- Zero Mastery: How to Tackle Word Problems with Numbers Ending in Zero