The average of 14 numbers is 18 and the average of 18 numbers is 14. What is the average of all 32 numbers?
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is C.
The average of 14 numbers is 18. Therefore, the sum of 14 numbers is 252.
The average of 18 numbers is 14. Therefore, the sum of 18 numbers is 252. The sum of all 32 numbers is 504.
The average of 32 numbers is: 504 ÷ 32 = 15.75
More math articles
- Top 10 4th Grade SBAC Math Practice Questions
- How to Do Percentage Calculations? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- How to Score 800 on SAT Math?
- Number Properties Puzzle -Critical Thinking 2
- Top 10 3rd Grade OST Math Practice Questions
- How is the SSAT Test Scored?
- How to Simplify Polynomial Expressions? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- FREE 8th Grade NYSE Math Practice Test
- Top 10 5th Grade NYSE Math Practice Questions
- Best Cheap Laptops for Online Teachers: Top Picks