Why do I Struggle with Math so much?
If you think you are the only one struggle with math, I must say you are not alone. Mathematics is one of the most challenging and boring subjects in school. “Why do I struggle with math so much?” This is an important topic that we will discuss here.
Among the factors that students struggle with mathematics are the following:
1- Attention difficulties
Mathematics often involves multi-step problems, and students must be able to do several consecutive steps to find solutions. It requires an active focus on the question. When complex math techniques are taught, students often lose focus and become distracted during the lesson. As a result, he or she may miss important steps in the problem-solving process and later struggle with math while trying to complete problems.
2- Lack of practice
Many students simply do not spend enough time practicing math concepts. Even if students have a good understanding of math, they will lose concepts without practicing. Not enough practice will make you struggle with math.
3- Mathematics always uses previous concepts
Mathematics is based on sequential learning. If a student does not fully understand the concept of the previous lesson, they are likely to run into problems when introducing newer concepts, causing many students to struggle with math. Mathematical concepts are like building blocks and should always be based on them before moving forward. If there is no foundation, the student will run into trouble.
More math articles
- Top 10 Tips You MUST Know to Retake the ATI TEAS Math
- Top 5 Free Websites for TExES Mathematics Preparation
- Top 10 ATI TEAS 7 Math Practice Questions
- How to Find Missing Sides and Angles of a Right Triangle? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 5th Grade NYSE Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Find the Volume and Surface Area of Rectangular Prisms? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Bеѕt Cаlсulаtоr fоr ACT Aspire Mаth Tеѕt
- How to Multiply and Divide Complex Numbers in Polar Form?
- 10 Most Common 7th Grade PSSA Math Questions
- How to Find Magnitude of Vectors?