4th Grade TCAP Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Selecting an appropriate TCAP practice tool is essential for shaping the academic future of 4th-grade students. As such, we recommend using our 4th-Grade TCAP Math Worksheets.
The TCAP is a standardized assessment designed to evaluate the academic performance of students in grades 3 to 8.
Our 4th-Grade TCAP Math Worksheets aim to help 4th-grade students prepare for the TCAP math section by offering a collection of skill-enhancing exercises.
These worksheets introduce students to various types of TCAP test questions, fostering a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
Additionally, our 4th-Grade TCAP Math Worksheets are both FREE and printable, providing an excellent resource for preparing to tackle a wide range of test questions.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 4th Grade TCAP Math Test
4th Grade TCAP Mathematics Concepts
- Adding Two-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Rounding and Estimates
Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
Data and Graphs
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
A Perfect Practice Book to Help Students Prepare for the TCAP Grade 4 Math Test!
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Measure Angles with a Protractor
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 34
- The Ultimate TSI Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- What is the Best Scientific Calculator for College Students?
- How to Find Distance of Two Points? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 5th Grade FSA Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Find Domain and Range of Trigonometric Functions?
- Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 22
- 6th Grade SBAC Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Full-Length 8th Grade FSA Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations