Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 4
Looking for a math puzzle to challenge your brain? Need math challenges and critical thinking problems for your student? If so, then look no further! This is a great math challenge for those who love mathematics and critical thinking challenges. Let's challenge your brain!
In the figure above, if the pattern continues, what is the sum of the values in all of the rectangles on the base? (Sum of 7 rectangles)
A Perfect Practice Workbook for Algebra I
The Absolute Best Book to Challenge Your Smart Student!
The correct answer is E.
Continue the pattern and add the values of the 7 rectangles in the base of the shape.
3.2 + 18.3 + 43.5 + 55 + 39 + 14.7 + 2.3 = 176
The Absolute Best Books to Ace Algebra
Related to This Article
More math articles
- How to Piece Together Areas: Compound Figures with Triangles, Semicircles, and Quarter Circles
- DAT Quantitative Reasoning Math Practice Test Questions
- The Ultimate 6th Grade PARCC Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- How to Understand Convergent and Divergent Series
- Full-Length 8th Grade MCAS Math Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- The Best PSAT Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Full-Length SSAT Middle Level Practice Test-Answers and Explanations
- 7 Best Calculators for High School
- PERT Math Formulas
- Teamwork and Triumph: How to Solve Percent Equations