Number Properties Puzzle – Challenge 4
Looking for a math puzzle to challenge your brain? Need math challenges and critical thinking problems for your student? If so, then look no further! This a is a great math challenge for those who love mathematics and critical thinking challenges. Let's challenge your brain!
In the figure above, if the pattern continues, what is the sum of the values in all of the rectangles on the base? (Sum of 7 rectangles)
The Absolute Best Book to challenge your Smart Student!
The correct answer is E.
Continue the pattern and add the values of the 7 rectangles in the base of the shape.
3.2 + 18.3 + 43.5 + 55 + 39 + 14.7 + 2.3 = 176
Related to This Article
More math articles
- 10 Most Common 8th Grade OST Math Questions
- 10 Most Common ACCUPLACER Math Questions
- Intelligent Math Puzzle – Challenge 93
- Additive and multiplicative relationships
- Algebra Puzzle – Challenge 58
- SSAT Upper Level Math Practice Test Questions
- Full-Length 8th Grade ACT Aspire Math Practice Test
- How to Find Complementary, Supplementary, Vertical, Adjacent, and Congruent Angles?
- What Kind of Math Is on the HiSET Test?
- The Best School Supplies for Learning Math
What people say about "Number Properties Puzzle - Challenge 4"?
No one replied yet.