Top 5 Free Websites for ASTB-E Math Preparation
The Aviation Selection Test Battery or ASTB, administered at Navy Recruiting Districts (NRDs), is used by the Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, and Marine Corps to select officer aviation program applicants. The latest version of ASTB is the E series.
The ASTB is a multiple-choice test that includes 7 subtests:
- Math Skills Test
- Reading Comprehension Test
- Mechanical Comprehension Test
- Aviation and Nautical Information Test
- Naval Aviation Trait Facet Inventory
- Performance-Based Measures Battery
- Biographical Inventory with Response Validation
The first five parts of ASTB are all computer adaptive. It means that if the correct answer is chosen, the next question will be more difficult. If the answer is incorrect, the next question will be easier. It also means that once a response is selected in the CAT, it cannot be changed.
The ASTB Math section involves 20-30 multiple-choice questions that determine content in the following areas:
- Number Sense and Operations
- Data, Statistics, And Probability
- Geometry and Measurement
In this post, we are going to introduce you to the top free websites for ASTB that if you find it difficult to attend online classes or do not have enough time to attend ASTB classes, you can pass the test successfully. So join us!
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the ASTB Math Test
EffortlessMath website provides a collection of ASTB test exercises, formulas, worksheets, practice tests, and also test-taking strategies for the ASTB test. Access to all of these ASTB test resources is easy and free. With this website, pass the ASTB test effortlessly and easily.
2: UGO PREP
UGO PREP website permits you to practice questions, read expert-written articles, view videos, and access information on the ASTB test all in one!
The Prepterminal team has designed a comprehensive ASTB course and study guide to increase your chances of success. Try the ASTB practice test on this website for free.
At the Mometrix website, the practice test is carefully reviewed to be as close as possible to the actual test. Also, you can use it to familiarize yourself with the content and formatting of the full exam, so you know what to expect when ASTB day arrives.
5: TRIVIUM TEST PREP
You can practice free on the TRIVIUM TEST PREP website and prepare yourself for the ASTB test.
Looking for the best resource to help you or your student succeed on the ASTB Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the ASTB Math Test
More math articles
- Full-Length SAT Math Practice Test
- Geometry Puzzle – Critical Thinking 16
- ASVAB Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- GED Math Study guide: 11 Steps to pass GED Test in 2022!
- Overview of the ISEE Upper-Level Mathematics Test
- How to Solve Natural Logarithms? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Top 10 TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Math Practice Questions
- 3rd Grade SOL Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Accuplacer Testing Accommodations for Disabilities
- Geometry Puzzle – Challenge 68