You need to know how long your Praxis score is valid after the test. We answered your question in this article. So join us!
The Praxis exam is a comprehensive assessment designed for people pursuing a career in education. Praxis tests administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) assess candidates’ knowledge in a variety of scientific topics. Many state licensing agencies, as well as universities and colleges, require ETS Praxis exams.
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the Praxis Core Math Test
There are three praxis tests:
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators (Core)
- Praxis Subject Assessments
- Praxis Content Knowledge for Teaching Assessments (CKT)
If you are looking to enroll in a teacher preparation program, the university or college will determine the required grades. If you are pursuing your state license, your state licensing agency will determine your score.
Your scores are available about 10 to 16 business days after the exam window closes. The Selected-response test (SR) scores are sent 10 to 11 days after the test, and reports for the constructed-response test (CR) are submitted 15 to 16 days after the test. ETS will send you an email notification when your report is available
How long your praxis score is valid depends on how long it has been available. Ten-year score reports are available, and your scores are valid for 10 years. During this time you can log in to your account to download it. The score report will no longer be available after 10 years.
The Best Books to Ace the Praxis Core Test
More math articles
- How to Find Similar and Congruent Figures?
- How to Multiply a Matrix by a Scalar?
- 4th Grade ILEARN Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 3rd Grade AZMerit Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 3rd Grade SC Ready Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- How to Order Integers and Numbers? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- Full-Length 8th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test
- Best Tablet Floor Stands For Online Teaching
- How to Solve Logarithmic Equations? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- 7th Grade MEAP Math FREE Sample Practice Questions