How to Complete the Table of Division Two-Digit Numbers By One-digit Numbers
Completing the table of division for two-digit numbers divided by one-digit numbers involves systematically dividing each two-digit dividend by each one-digit divisor and recording the corresponding quotient in a table.
A Step-by-step Guide to Completing the Table of Division Two-Digit Numbers By One-digit Numbers
Here’s a step-by-step guide to completing the table of division for two-digit numbers divided by one-digit numbers:
Step 1: Create a table with three columns
Dividend, Divisor, and Quotient.
Step 2: Determine the range of dividends you want to work with.
Let’s use two-digit numbers from 10 to 99.
Step 3: Determine the range of divisors you want to work with.
In this guide, we will use divisors from 1 to 9.
Step 4: Start with the first dividend, which is 10.
Step 5: Take the first divisor, which is 1.
Step 6: Divide the dividend by the divisor.
Write down the quotient in the Quotient column.
Step 7: Increase the divisor by 1 and repeat steps 6-7 until you have completed all the divisors.
Step 8: Move to the next dividend and repeat steps 5-7 until you have completed all the dividends within the chosen range.
Step 9: Continue this process until you have filled in the entire table with all the possible combinations of dividends and divisors.
By following these steps, you will systematically complete the table, recording the appropriate quotients for each dividend and divisor combination. This provides a comprehensive reference for the division of two-digit numbers by one-digit numbers.
Related to This Article
More math articles
- Top 10 TSI Math Prep Books (Our 2023 Favorite Picks)
- Top 10 ISEE Upper Level Prep Books (Our 2023 Favorite Picks)
- 5th Grade MAP Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- 10 Most Common ALEKS Math Questions
- ISEE Middle-Level Math Practice Test Questions
- 4th Grade ILEARN Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Best Laptop for Math Students In 2023
- PERT Math – Test Day Tips
- How to Solve Multiplication Inequalities
- Full-Length ISEE Lower Level Math Practice Test