Thank you for your interest in writing a guest blog for Effortless Math. We’re glad you’re here.
Effortless Math authors strive to post content every day that teachers and students of every level find useful and inspiring. With over 1 million yearly visits, our blog is a popular hub for test prep experts and students, and we want to keep it that way.
To include the best tips, tricks, and techniques from test prep experts in the education industry, the Effortless Math blog regularly runs guest posts from contributors and welcomes pitches for relevant, engaging topics. We’re always looking for more brilliant authors and blog post writers to join our ranks. If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of educators, teachers, and students, we’d love to hear from you. Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
For paid promotion opportunities, please visit our Advertisement page.
What we’re looking for
The Effortless Math blog publishes a wide variety of high-quality content related to standardized tests especially the mathematics sections of the tests. The best way to get an idea of the types of content and the topics that we cover is to read the blog regularly. Effortless Math only accepts posts that are timely, accurate, original, and resonate with our audience.
Here are a few types of content that we’re particularly interested in from guest contributors:
- Keys to Studying Effectively for Your Math Test
- DO’s AND DON’Ts to Prepare for Your (SAT, ACT, GRE, …) Test
- Tips to Boost Students’ Math Skill
- Tips to Help Students Prepare for Their Tests
- How To Develop A Love Of MATH In Your Child
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original and high-quality content. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- No more than one link to your profile or company’s website (Note: This includes your website homepage, blog, pricing page, etc …) in the body of the post.
- Link to at least 3-5 other Effortless Math blog posts in your piece. For example, if you’re writing a piece on recent changes to the SAT test, link to Effortless math’s guide to SAT, SAT preparation guide, and our SAT publications.
Here are some fundamental guidelines that blog posts should follow:
- Length: 1,000-2,500 words
- Images: 1 image in the introduction, and 1 per section or 1 per 300 words after that
- Purpose: To provide helpful information and actionable tips.
- Audience: Teachers, students, parents, test prep experts—anyone interested in learning the ins and outs of mathematics, quantitative reasoning, and test preparation.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we won’t accept:
- Any topics that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your blog posts.
- Any posts that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your page, company, or organization.
- Anything that’s simply inaccurate.
Guest posts we love
There are a ton of guest posts on the Effortless math blog with great contents, interesting titles, high-quality images, actionable advice, and engaged readers. The best guest posts, though, have all of these.
Here are a few examples of exceptional guest posts that we love:
- How to Prepare for GED Math Test – a Step by Step Guide
- Motivating Disengaged Learners to Enjoy Learning Math
- DO’s AND DON’Ts to Prepare for the SAT MATH
- 5 Tips to boost your child math skill
- How to prepare for ALEKS Math test – Step by Step Guide
How to Submit A Guest Blogging Post
Step 1: Do research on our blog and learn more about the type of articles we publish.
Step 2: Write and format your post appropriately.
Step 3: Send your blog post to info [at] effortlessmath [dot] com
Step 4: We review your content and will publish it on our blog if your article is suitable for our blog. You will receive an email with a link to your blog post after it’s published.
Looking forward to receiving your great blog posts!
Have any questions? Send us an email at: info (at) effortlessmath (dot) com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Will our article and link be live forever on your site?
- As a general practice, once an article is published on our site, it remains live indefinitely. However, we retain the right to make changes, or updates as per our discretion and website’s guidelines.
- Will the link be dofollow permanently?
- All guest post links are dofollow by default. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to modify or update link attributes if deemed necessary in line with best SEO practices. Paid links will be dofollow.
- Do the links in the articles be marked as “sponsored”?
- No. Depending on future SEO guidelines or practices, we may need to adjust link attributes to remain compliant. However, the paid links will not be marked.
- Will articles be indexed by Google?
- Yes, all our articles are indexed by Google. However, indexing times can vary and is ultimately controlled by Google’s own algorithms.
- Do articles be published in one of the categories on the main page of your site?
- While we aim to categorize and position articles appropriately, the final decision on article placement will be determined by our editorial team.
- Do you add any links to the published article later on?
- We respect the original intent of the guest post, but we retain the right to make necessary changes or updates to any content on our platform, including links.
- Do you have any content requirements?
- Yes, we do. All articles must be original, well-researched, and should provide value to our readers. There are also certain length and formatting requirements, which can be found in our detailed submission guidelines.
- How do you accept payments? Do you accept payments via PayPal?
- Yes, we do accept payments via PayPal. Other payment methods can be discussed upon submission.
- Do you accept sensitive-niche-related links (e.g. casino, dating, CBD)?
- We maintain a strict content guideline, and typically, sensitive or controversial niches are not entertained. However, each link is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We appreciate your interest in guest blogging with Effortless Math. If you have any more questions or need clarification on any of the points, please feel free to reach out to our editorial team.